Mission and Vision
Together, we protect marginalized children and youth, their families and communities and with them create innovative and exciting opportunities to build their futures.
Mith Samlanh is a local non-Governmental organization, founded by Friends-International and member of the CYTI Alliance (Children, Youth, Together and Initiative), works with and for marginalized children and youth, their families and their communities to build their futures.
- Protect marginalized children and youth from all forms of abuse within the scope of the International Convention of the Rights of the Child;
- Reintegrate marginalized children and youth so they become actively involved in the development of their society;
- Prevent marginalized children and youth from engaging in risky behaviors and/or dangerous situations that compromise their futures;
- Improve the way organizations work by promoting innovative and effective approaches with the active participation of the children and youth;
- Influenceall tiers of society to provide supportive environments and adopt positive behavior changes.
- Child value and best interest
- Positive approach
The target group includes marginalized children and youth of both genders regardless of ethnic, religious, political or social backgrounds
1. Primary:marginalized children and youth (0-24 years), including:
- Marginalized living children and youth
- Marginalized working children and youth
- Children and youth of marginalized families
- Their families and their communities
- Related youth groups
3. Tertiary: Society as a whole
- Children: 0-18
- Adolescents: 10-19 (early adolescence: 10-14; late adolescence: 15-19)
- Youths: 15-24
- Young people: 10-24